Using the best commercial equipment and most up to date processes in the industry. NOVID-19 take our team & your safety seriously.
- Step 1: Client books and pays for service online for a minimum 4 hour time slot where nobody will be at the premises/vehicle. No human interaction any step of the way to limit the chance of spreading COVID-19
- Step 2: Our Technicians will dispatch to the location 1 hour after last human contact at the proposed location
- Step 3: Put a fresh Hazmat suit on along with all appropriate protection including respirators (New Hazmat suit for each job)
- Step 4: Start the disinfection service using a range of equipment from Commercial ULV Foggers to basic wipe downs of surfaces.
- Step 5: Depending on the situation, we will go through for a second decontamination service with items moved. E.g. Aeroplane tray table up first run, down the second.
- Step 6: Close up premises/vehicle and let it sit for 1-2 hours before next human interaction. Signs presented at all common entries
- Step 7: Technician packs up and carefully takes off hazmat suit, disregards into dirty bin onboard our purpose built mobile workshops
- Step 8: It is safe to go back into the workplace in most circumstances after 1-2 hours. The disinfectant materials used will continue to kill virus's and germs for the next 48 hours.